Web ST Editor
Web ST Editor is an ImAc tool for the production of subtitle (ST) files to be used as access services on immersive programmes with 360º video
- Web based and responsive design for universal access
- Cross-platform and cross-browser
- Multi-language interface
- Embedded 360º video player
- Integrated with ImAc ACM. Receives the LQ 360º video and data from the broadcaster. Receives and returns the access service file
- Works with different digital video codecs, formats and frame rates
- Character to distinguish the subtitles of each speaker highly configurable and easy to switch between them. Up to three characters for a single subtitle
- Position of subtitles in regions of the FoV
- IMSC profile subtitle file
- Import and export from/to most standard ST formats
- Navigate through the Field of View (FoV) via angles
- Button to assign an angle for the subtitle of the speaker in the 360º sphere
- Copy the angle of one subtitle to another
- Define a subtitle with no angle when there is no visible speaker (i.e. voice over)
- Preview on computer screen with automatic panning or using Head Mounted Display (HMD)
- File general information box
- Link to a dialogue of a hyper-personalised user setting
- Character and region settings
- List of default shortcuts destined to most used operations and configuration
- Classic video navigation buttons
- Video soundwave in time accompanied by subtitles characters symbolised in colours.
- Navigation buttons for FoV (Field of View) in spherical space
- Video preview window displaying the current subtitle and its angle in spherical space
- Subtitle edition area for text, time codes, character, region, angle in 360º sphere, graphical aids and testing.
- Navigation through subtitles.
- Subtitle list with time codes for quick review
- General actions such as save, preview modes, script import, TC shifting, TC check, etc.
You can also request a demo to try the tools for yourself!